Do you want to help raise money for a great cause all while having a fun night out – and possibly meeting your soul mate? Then you need to come to The Boston Sisters’ Bachelor & Bachelorette Auction benefitting Harbor to the Bay at Club Cafe on September 11, 2014.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Patrons will have the choice to purchase a standard ticket for $10 or a VIP ticket for $20. 100% of ticket sales will go to Harbor to the Bay. VIP ticket holders will have a chance to spend time with the bachelor/ettes before the auction and we will be having a special Q&A session with them.
- Doors will open for all ticket holders at 7pm with a separate VIP area. The auction will begin at 8pm. [Ticket website coming soon!]
- Each bachelor/ette will come with a date package. These packages could include tickets to a theatrical performance, dinner out, a trip to a museum, etc. Each bachelor/ette provides a date package tailored to his/her personality, for a personalized touch.
- The Boston Sisters are also currently putting together an amazing 2015 Bachelor/ette Calendar. The calendar will feature some of our bachelor/ettes and will be on sale at the event. All profits from these will go to Harbor to the Bay. We will also be releasing some images to this page beforehand to drum up your excitement, so be sure to keep an eye out.
ABOUT HARBOR TO THE BAY:
Launched in 2003, Harbor to the Bay has raised nearly $3,500,000 for four local HIV/AIDS organizations; Fenway Health Center, AIDS Support Group of Cape Cod, Community Research Initiative (CRI), and AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts (AAC). 100% of all rider-received pledges has gone directly to these beneficiaries.
HARBOR TO THE BAY’S MISSION:
- To donate 100% of rider-received pledges to our beneficiaries.
- To increase awareness in our communities to help prevent HIV infection and to care for those already impacted by HIV/AIDS.
- To improve community awareness of HIV/AIDS care and services, and to support those organizations that advance the quality and accessibility of HIV and AIDS care.
- To organize a grass-roots event, supported by a dedicated group of individuals who want to ride and make a difference in our community.
- Through our personal actions, to positively impact people living with HIV/AIDS.